Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



This week's categories are Black and White, I ate this..., Historic, Off Center, The End.


1. Black and White - I took this while out on a walk with a friend.


  DSC_0035


2. I ate this...


DSC_0006


3. Historic - While I was working on my photos for this scavenger hunt I took a detour trip through my old photos and found this photo. I took this picture of the Vietnam Memorial way, way, back. Back when my hubby of 6 years was still my fiancee. With the cold, crappy roads, and Thanksgiving I haven't really been out to take pictures, so I decided to use this for my "historic" picture.   


   DSC00147


4. Off - Center - This guy was in my driveway.


N512738877_1586876_1845879


5. The End - I took this at the end of our walk. By the time we were on our way back the wind was wipping and it was quite cold. My dog Tucker was very much done.  He beat us back to the cars:~)


DSC_0093


Tara



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic black and white! Your historic is cool, too! I like the words with the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work...I always love seeing photos from your part of the world. I love your bw and your off center the most! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great work! I really loved each and every shot. What an amazing b&w landscape and the off center... spectacular!
    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your off center photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am quite jealous looking at your black and white photo. Where you live is BEAUTIFUL and so is your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these shots are really nice! is this where you live? so serene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your first image is breathtaking. I really love the tones and the composition. It’s stunning!

    ReplyDelete