Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Adventures in Embroidery: 3 + Felted Knitting

So I'm finally feeling motivated to create again. I have a few projects in the works which I should finish up shortly.  I finished this one up today.  It is a felted clutch with emboridery.  It's been a while since I knitted or felted anything.  I forgot how much I enjoy it.  I used a parts of a pattern from one of my many knitting books. I used 100% pure wool in heather grey. With the holiday season and it's many gathering's upon us I'm sure to get my use out of it:~)


DSC_0001


  DSC_0002


Tara


 



2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Thanks for sharing this at Trendy Treehouse. I am following you now. Cute Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sleek likes and sophisticated gray color! I bet this will be noticed when you bring it out, cool!

    ReplyDelete