Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday and a *Note

*Note: If you haven't noticed I have been a huge slacker lately! Between school and winter setting in (we are at 7 hours and 9 minutes of daylight here in FBKS and losing roughly 7 mins a day....ugh) my creative side has been a little quite lately.  But I have started working on projects again and will start working on my Christmas projects as well here shortly. Anyways, with that said on to pictures.......



This week's categories are: Boo!, Black, Texture, Wet, and Language.


1. Boo!


DSC_0034


2. Black


DSC_0030


3. Texture - I couldn't decide so I have two for this one. The first one is a sculpture of a polar bear at the UAF Museum that I loved.  The second one is a knitting project I was working on this afternoon.  I loved the way the yarn was wound on the skein.


IMG_0399


DSC_0005


4. Wet - This one is a throwback. I couldn't find anything new that really piqued my interest in regards to this item. So I reached into my photo stash and found this one of my dog Shelby playing in the water. She is part fish:~)


DSC_0030


5. Language - A friend of my inspired this shot. (Psalms 30)


DSC_0016


Tara




 


 



3 comments:

  1. 7 hours of daylight I'm sure that has to mess with you, I don't know how I would manage.
    I like your creativity for the boo shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it...it'd be a huge adjustment for me. I'm loving your wet shot and I also like your texture shots. Have a great week! I'm looking forward to your creativity spiking again soon.

    ReplyDelete