Friday, November 26, 2010

Flat Iron Travel Case

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already over and Christmas decor is coming out! Where did this year go? Not that I'm complaining.  In fact I'm incredibly excited! There are only 21 days left until we leave for Colorado, but I'm not really keeping track:~) 


A while back I saw a flat iron case.  It never occurred to me to put my flat iron in a case while traveling.  I usually just wrap it up in a shirt and make sure it's tucked away safely in my suit case.  I really like the idea of a case.  And since we are traveling this christmas I thought why not make one.


DSC_0572


I used the same fabric I used for my jewelry roll.  It is Amy Butler's Love Paradise Garden in Periwinkle.  It is padded with a snap closure and has a divider on the inside so that the cord stays neat. 


DSC_0570


Tara



1 comment:

  1. I love these little cases! Never thought of making my own! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete