Monday, November 22, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm only a little late posting this:~) I got super side traked yesterday working on projects and starting to get ready for Thanksgiving.  By the time I remembered to post, it was well past my bed time.  I also managed to forget to take my something hot photo.  Oh well.  I did atleast get some good ones for the other items.



This week's items are the view above, something hot, something cold, electronic, and sparkle.


1. The view above - So my brain took this as the view FROM above.  After looking at everyone else's photos I guess my pic is a little opposite. 


DSC_0571


3. Something Cold - We got lots of new snow over the weekend:~)


DSC_0573


4. Electronic


DSC_0577


5. Sparkle - this one didn't quite turn out like I hoped it would.  But since I let myself run out of time I decided to post it anyways. 


DSC_0577


Tara


 



2 comments:

  1. Loving your something cold and don't worry about the first image. A lot of people were thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like your sparkle photo

    ReplyDelete