Thursday, November 11, 2010

My New Toy

So I recently bought a Silhouette Cutting Machine.  I'm not a scrapbooker but I was completely sold when I looked into all the projects you can do with it.  I was especially intrigued it's ability to cut vinyl. I really love the vinyl wall decor that has become popular lately. I have yet to decide on a home decor project, but I have come up with a few others in the mean time.


DSC_0017


The vinyl design on it was left over from one of my last projects.


  IMG_0425


IMG_0430


IMG_0429


Pillow Box


DSC_0018


I added a little Thankgiving to my Fall Wreath.


DSC_0005


This was my latest project.  It's by no means perfect, but it was only my first try.  I used a vinyl outline and glass etching cream to create this design.  I can't wait to try again:~)


Tara


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment