Monday, September 13, 2010

Photo Gallery: Updated

We had a great weekend 4-wheeling and camping.  The weather was perfect and the sky was so clear.  We saw the Milky Way, quite a few shooting stars, more satellites than we could keep track of, and the northern lights.  I also tried grouse for the first time.  Tasty but they are tiny little buggers, you'd have to eat 10 just to get full.  Hopefully the weather holds out and we can get one last trip this coming weekend. 

But for now its back to the normal routine...school, housework, and projects.  I have a few projects I'll be working on this week. However, I don't have anything ready for today. But in the mean time, I have gotten a few good shots over the past few weeks and I have finally had a chance to add them to my Photo Gallery, so check 'em out:~) Here are a few...



DSC_0043 


DSC_0054
 


IMG_0177 


Tara







No comments:

Post a Comment