Friday, September 24, 2010

Favorite Finds Friday!

TGIF!!!!!!!!! It has been a week full of playing catch-up for me.  I think I have finally gotten on top of things.  And I promise I have a something other than pictures to post next week:~)  But until then here are some a few neat things I have come across lately.


1. Better Oats - http://www.betteroats.com/


I found these at Fred Meyer a while back and I am completely hooked.  They really are better than the instant oatmeal I was using.  They are made with real ingredients and the big plus for me is that they contain flaxseed already.  They taste fantastic and at my grocery store they are cheaper.  Which in my book equals awesome!


Oat_revolution_apples_cinnamonsource




2. Grocery IQ for iPhone - http://www.groceryiq.com/groceryiq/index.html


This app rocks.  My favorite thing about it is that I can put in prices and it will keep a running total for me.  Really helps me stay on budget.  You can scan items into your list, which helps in building your list and it also has a function that allows you to keep track of your coupons and savings card.  Unfortunately Fred Meyer is not in it so I haven't been able to use it. I any of you gets a chance to try it please let me know what you think!


Header_groceryiq2 source


 


3. Embroidered Effects - http://www.sublimestitching.com/embroideredeffects.html


I picked this book up at B&N a while back.  I really wanted to get into embroidery and I loved the modern designs in this book.  I already knew several stitches and have bits here and there, but I've never really gone full into it.  This book has very clear instrustions and great tips.  She also has included several reusable, heat transfer patterns.  So far I'm throughly enjoying it.


Embroideredeffects_cover_1source


 


Tara


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment