Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall in Fairbanks & iPhone App

Like I've said a few times already fall is definitely here.  However, the past few days have unbelievably gorgeous.  Its been 65 degrees during the day and beautiful clear skies.  We have had amazing views of the Alaska Range all week.  Yesterday I finally remembered to bring my camera with me and of course they were a bit hazy.  I did mange to get a few pics.  Not my best, but they will do:~)



DSC_0072


DSC_0060 


DSC_0057 

Another perk, as if the beautiful weather isn't enough, is the star-gazing we have been able to do.  It really has been incredible.  And since dark usually equates to extreme cold in AK we are taking advantage.  The other night while we were outside my hubby downloaded the StarWalk app for his iPhone. Its a pretty cool app that allows you to literally walk among the constellations.  There is one available for the iPhone and iPad.  For the iPhone it is only $2.99. I highly recommend it:~)


2 

http://vitotechnology.com/star-walk.html


Tara



 



No comments:

Post a Comment