Friday, September 3, 2010

Frock by Friday: ANDA


I have been wanting to participate in A Frock by Friday over at Grosgrain ever since I discovered her blog, but I have always had too many other projects on my list.  This week I finally got time to sit down and join in:~) It was super simple and I really love the style of the Anda pattern.  The best part about it is that it is so versitile.  I'm already planning some alterations for a future frock....eventually I'll get around to trying them out.


Here is how my Frock turned out.... 


DSC_0013_3


It took me forever to pick out a fabric I liked.  In Alaska we are pretty limited and I just hate ordering fabric without being able to feel it or see the true color.  Surprisilgly once I found this burried on the shelf at JoAnne's I was pretty happy.  I love that it still has that "little black dress" feel but with a little more character:~)


Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment