Friday, August 20, 2010

Yummy Yummy Goodness!

I am a dessert freak! Any excuse to order dessert or make dessert I'll find it.  The night just isn't complete without it.  I especially love brownies and ice cream. Brownies were made for vanilla ice cream.  Especially warm brownies.  So naturally when Betty Crocker started making those warm delights I was totally on board. But those puppies aren't exactly grocery budge friendly, economical, or healthy. 

 

Bettycrocker

source

Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon this wonderful recipe the other day over at The Carter Family Table.

Gooey Chocolate Mug Cake....mmmmmmm!!!

1 egg

1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar

1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder

1 coffee mug

Mix 'em all to together and pop it in the microwave for 50-60 seconds.

Top with ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate chips....whatever your heart desires.


DSC_0006

Its still not exactly healthy...but its totally inexpensive, economical, and pretty fantastic. (Sorry I didn't get a better picture.)


Tara





1 comment: