Sunday, August 29, 2010

Photo Challenge: Woops!


Photobucket

The challenge for the week over at Mama and the Dudes is WOOPS! Everyone has those accidental shots stored away somewhere and now is the chance to use them for something.

This is actually one of my all time favorite photos.  I was outside goofing around with the dogs and just snapping away.  Tucker got in the way of one of my shots and this is how it turned out:~)


DSC_0038

Here are a few more....

I didn't realize until after I took this picture that my camera was
focusing on the fence and not the chickens.  Thankfully I did realize
what was happening and corrected it, but I do kinda like the way this
one turned out.


IMG_0199

This is another whale photo.  Well I guess its more of an after the
whale photo.  On another trip with my family we got to see humpbacks in
Valdez, AK. I wasn't quick enough with the camera and only managed to
catch the effect of the tail splash.


IMG_0951


Tara




1 comment: