Monday, August 23, 2010

Good Monday Morning!





“When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my
soul.” (Psalm 94:18-19)

Thanks to some very incredible women that God has placed in my life I had a much needed, wonderful, and renewing weekend.  I woke up this morning feeling better than I have in months.  I have finally realized some things that God has been patiently waiting for me to grasp.  I know that my road from here will still have its ups and downs, but I will continue on armed with new tools.

I have a few projects that I am working on right now that I will finish up through out the week. But, I figured I'd kick this NEW week off with a few parties:~)

I hope that everyone has a great Monday and a great week!





Making





MarketingMondays




Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment