Monday, August 16, 2010

Finally Finished

A while back I made a Family Tree.


IMG_0089

It was so lonley looking on the wall all by itself.  So I decided to make a Family Sign.  


DSC_0006 

They both came together rather nicely but the group was still lacking something...and I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.


DSC_0001_3 

Recently my parents were here for vacation and my Mother noticed the same thing.  There was something missing. After some pondering my mom found the missing piece:~)


DSC_0016

Her signature wedding gift is a framed invitation and this is the one she did for me.  It fit perfectly into the group and really helped to pull the blues and greens together.

DSC_0017 

Finally it's finished and looks great. Thanks, Mom:~)


Tara

 




1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I have a signature wedding gift too (a filet crochet sign with the couple's last name) so I love finding other's signature gifts :)

    ReplyDelete