Friday, August 20, 2010

Photo Challenge: WOW

Mandey @ Mama and The Dudes has started doing a weekly Photo Challenge.  The subject for week three is something that made you go WOW!

Photobucket

My family and I went Halibut fishing in Seward, AK about 2 years ago.  It was a blast, but what we got to see while on the trip was something I will never, ever forget.........


HPIM0070

It was absolutely amazing to see these animals in their natural habitat.  It was the highlight of the trip and most definitely a WOW moment for me:~) Here are a few more from that trip.


IMG_1700 

This one came up right next to the ship where I was standing and caught me off gaurd.  I almost didn't get the picture.


IMG_1704 


Tara




3 comments:

  1. That would be absolutely amazing to see! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is SO cool. I would LOVE to have seen that. Great entry-thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete