Monday, August 30, 2010

Rika's Roadhouse

This past weekend officially brought fall with it. Saturday was cold and rainy, so hubby and I decided to get out of town for the day. We took a drive to Delta Junction, Alaska.  We found the sun for a while and picked up a 4-wheeler part we needed.  We also made a little discovery... Rika's Roadhouse. I'm not completely sure how we had never heard of this place, but it made for a nice little adventure.


DSC_0023


DSC_0022 

The flowers were amazing.  I think sweet peas are my new favorites.


DSC_0032


IMG_0167

I have placed the rest of the pictures from our afternoon travels in my gallery



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those pictures are beautiful! I love the last one with the log house with white trim. So pretty! Would love you to stop by if you get a chance:
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete