Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday Projects

Well Sunday was a miserable rainy day. So while Ryan lost himself in video games, I lost myself in two projects:~)  A check book cover and a receipt wallet. They also had iron on vinyl, which was pretty fantastic because no one in town sells laminated fabric.  I gathered up my supplies and got to work:~) The check book cover was first on my agenda.  It went together super fast.  I used some left over black out fabric I had as a as a lining.  The fabric alone was just to flimsy.  Next was the receipt wallet.  I absolutely hate it when my purse gets cluttered with loose things.  The receipt wallet was perfect idea for keeping all of those things in one place. I ended up using iron on vinyl for this one because no on in town sells laminated fabric.   DSC_0002


DSC_0004
I'm really happy with how they turned out and how quickly they went together.  Now I have a super cute check book cover to match my purse and the receipt wallet to keep it organized.

If anyone wants the tutorials here are the links...checkbook cover , receipt wallet



1 comment:

  1. you are way, way too crafty!! they look gret!

    ReplyDelete