Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It only took five years...

Five years ago Ryan and I decided to become homeowners.  At the time Ryan was still in the AirForce so we had a housing allowance and it seemed like a good financial move.  Ryan found a house he liked that was well within our price range.  I have to admit I was not thrilled, but figured we could fix it up, make it cute and move on.  What we thought was a house that just needed a little TLC turned out to be a house that needed a major overhaul.  So after two horrible contractors and five years of sweat, hard work, A LOT of stress, and A LOT of tears (on my part:~) we finally have a normal house with normal problems (i.e. mowing the lawn or unclogging the drain).  It is a huge weight that is finally gone, gone, gone.

Here are some before pictures.  I'll post some of the new ones tomorrow.  IMG_2592



IMG_2595

IMG_2605
 

IMG_2602


IMG_2604

No comments:

Post a Comment