Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday


ShutterLoveTuesdays

Tuesday's are for Shutter Love over at Trendy Tree house.  Today's theme is sports. These days I don't really follow or play sports.  But there was a day way back when horses were my life and Yes, riding is a sport.  So I thought that today would be a good day to travel back through my pictures and see what I could dig up.  Here's what I found. The first few are of my sister and I.


CroppedDSC00787


Macjump

DSC00812

I would love to pretend that these next one's are of me or my lovely sister, but they aren't.  I took these a few years back when my mother, sister, and I traveled to Kentucky for the Rolex. Many of these competitor's had participated in the Olympics.  One of them, David O'connor, won the first Equestrian Gold Medal for the US since 1984.  So it was a pretty exciting competition to watch. 


DSC00648


DSC00631


DSC00651


Tara




1 comment:

  1. Riding is definitely a sport! These are some great shots.

    ReplyDelete