Thursday, July 15, 2010

Making, cooking, drinking...

Making : a ruffled tube top

Cooking : white chili

Drinking : coffee


Reading: The Wheel of time (Shadow Rising) by Robert Jordan

Wanting: the weather to be beautiful when my family visits


Looking: my finally finished house:~)

Playing: nothing at the moment


Wasting: time meandering through the internet and looking at craft blogs

Sewing: see Making


Wishing: if I tell you then it won't come true:~)

Enjoying: coffee and my morning shows


Waiting: a visit

Liking: that tomorrow is Bunco night at my house!


Wondering: how the heck i'm going to wrap up my bunco prizes

Loving: my wonderful husband


Hoping: that my wish comes true

Marvelling: at how quickly time has flown by


Needing: to get moving for the day

Smelling: nothing...my nose is completely clogged.  darn allergies.


Wearing: pj's

Following: WAY too many craft blogs


Noticing: that it has stopped raining

Knowing: that God has a plan and my best interesting at heart.


Thinking: about my plans for the day

Bookmarking: too many websites that in time I will forget about.


Opening: email

Giggling: a picture of my friend on her travels

Feeling: at peace

I stole this from a wonderful friend who stole it from here.



1 comment:

  1. I like being your "wonderful friend". Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete