Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wall Flowers

Back in August I saw these wall flowers over at Younghouselove.com and I loved them!!


Wallflower


The link has been sitting on my browser bar for ages. I just couldn't decide where I wanted them and couldn't commit to spending the money for them plus shipping. Then the other day I stumbled upon this post over at BillieMonster.com.  I can't believe it never occured to me to make these puppies our of paper.... its BRILLIANT and the perfect way for me to figure out if I'm as in love with them as I think I am. 


They were super easy.  I used my sillhouette to cut them out, which made the project even easier.  I also decided to use double sided tape to adhere them to the walls.  This way there are no holes.


  DSC_0404


DSC_0402


DSC_0400


Tara


 


 



1 comment:

  1. These are very cute. I am thinking of doing this in my daughters room. She has flowers, dragonflies, and butterflies all over so this will add a cute little touch.

    ReplyDelete