Monday, May 30, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday (A day Late)

So this was supposed to be yesterday's post, but obviously that didn't happen. My hubby decided on a whim that we should drive to Tok, AK yesterday. It was a beautiful day for a drive so we went.  It took us roughly 3 hrs to get there and 3 to get home.  By the time we got home it was entirely too late to be doing blog posts.  Oh well, right?


On top of this being a late post, some of the pics aren't new either...boo! I brought my camera along with us yesterday to get the last few shots I needed.  I went to take a picture and no memory card...D'OH! Thank goodness for my iPhone. At least with that I was able to take a few fun pics on the way.


Anways, sorry for the late post and lack of new pictures...I'll do better next week!! :~)


Scavenger Hunt Sunday


1. Classic Still Life - i'm missing this one:~(


2. Self Portrait


Photo 9


3. On The Floor - on the forest floor


IMG_0888


4. Lines


DSC_0404


5. Fresh - freshly painted toes


DSC_0419


Tara



3 comments:

  1. great photos! i love you lines photos. sounds like you guys had a nice drive to AK. that's to bad about the memory card. sounds like something i would do...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had fun on your trip yesterday - we need to do more of that kinda thing. Very creative with your self portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Lines shot! Those purple flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete