Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Time Wreath

Well there might still be snow on the ground here, but the temps are going up which means spring has almost arrived in Alaska.  And since I'm sorta sick of looking at snow I figured it was time to break out the spring decor. It is April, right? I love those rustic, pottery barn-esq, grape vine wreaths, especially the ones decorated with flowers for spring. They just make me happy.


I went to JoAnne's yesterday and they have some really pretty ones on display that really got me inspired.  And since I had a handy new coupon and all of their flowers were on sale, I decided to make one. I ended up spending about $12, which isn't bad considering that the ready made ones they sell are about $30. It only took me about an hour to pull it together.


DSC_0014


DSC_0010


I decided to tie everything down with craft wire, instead of using glue, so that I can change the flowers if I ever get tired of them.


DSC_0012


I think I really like how it turned out:~)


Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment