Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Favorite

I recently traveled to California to hang out with family.  It was nice to be away from snow and breakup in Alaska. I got to soak up  some wonderful sun and 90 degree weather which was...AWESOME! I also got to do some shopping and visit DisneyLand and Knott's Berry Farm. Needless to say it was a really fun trip.


The girls and I with Snoopy at Knott's Berry Farm.


IMG_2896


My sister and I in Hollywood.


IMG_2950 - Version 2


My sister and I at the DisneyLand Castle.


IMG_2974


Me with Minnie Mouse! (I got a pic with Mickey too:~)


IMG_2990


Anways....back to the point of my post.  While in California I stumbled upon this shop called MaxStudio at the Citadel Outlets and I just had to share. What a FANTASTIC store!  They have some of the cutest stuff.  Now let me just start by saying that their full price stuff is a bit pricey; however, their sale items are extremely reasonable (much like Anthropologie). And lucky me, they have a website!!


Here is a small sampling of their fantastic dresses...


A107W53-5 1D01D51-4 A107W57-0 A206T58-0 1D01M61-0


Tara


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment