Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pretty Little Dresses

Boy, have I been a blogging slacker!! Between traveling, homework, and housework I've been busy, busy, busy!!! But enough with excuses and on to good stuff....


Three of my favorite little ladies are turning 1!! I have had this adorable pattern from Prudent Baby saved away called the "snappy toddler dress" and with spring time upon us I thought it would be perfect. I used Amy Butler's Soul Blossoms fabric again and Michael Miller's Doodle Daisy fabric.  They were super, super simple to whip up and turned out rather adorable! I can't wait to see them on.


DSC_0007


DSC_0009


Happy Birthday, Girls!!


Tara



3 comments:

  1. Very very cute! i love your fabric choices!
    camille @allaboutmommies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue fabric, can you make one for a bigger girl like me ? Looks so great, I want it so badly.

    ReplyDelete