Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to Real Life

Well we are back from vacation. We had a fantastic time in CO with visiting with family and escaping the cold of Alaska for a while.  It was really nice to be around family again and not only did we get to see his, but my parents surprised me for  New Years and flew in from MD for a long weekend:~) It was a really great break from daily life.  But now we're back and the vacation is over.  Back to school, projects, and the blog:~)


DSC_0019


IMG_2581


DSC_0091


  IMG_2606


DSC_0181


IMG_2637


I have posted some new pictures to my gallery from our trip to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.  Feel free to take a look and remember that the photos I post are there are free to be copied for personal use only. 


Thanks!!


Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment